Friday, June 25, 2010

LOVELY HOUSEGUEST #3 + #4

Grant + Irene

I met Grant at Golden Plains Music Festival this year. By this time though he was already everyone's new best friend, and so I wanted to make him my new best friend too. I started hanging out with him when Irene, Grant and I saw one of Ella's plays. We bonded over the Dog Theatre's interior and eating carrots. We now bond over activities such as Mint Slice smashing.

Irene is a champ. She always has food at her house and will let me come over after work to watch DVDs and eat fries from a packet with her. She used to live across the road from this house along with three awesome dogs but has now since moved to an equally awesome place. I have massive plans to do Karaoke with her. Maybe some En Vogue or Bonnie Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment